We work in partnership with other charities, agencies and law firms to make sure we deliver the best service for our clients and achieve systematic change.
We work in partnership with other charities, agencies and law firms to make sure we deliver the best service for our clients and achieve systematic change. We are a member of several charity coalitions:
- Disability Benefits Consortium
- London Child Poverty Alliance
- Taking Control Campaign
- End Child Poverty Coalition
We retain an Advice Quality Standards (AQS) kite mark for our advice services.
We also partner with the following corporate law firms for our Disability Benefits Tribunal Project:
- Allen & Overy
- Hogan Lovells
- Kingsley Napley
- Mayer Brown
- Morrison & Foerster
- Osborne Clarke
If you work for or know of a corporate law firm that would be interested in joining the project, please register your interest here.
Other areas our Chief Executive, Raji, is involved in include:
- Chair of the London Housing Panel
- Member of the Homes for Londoner’s Board, chaired by the London Mayor
- Member of the Shelter Commission on Social Housing
- On the steering group of a research projects whereby IVAR is researching and developing a practical project demonstrating how much more effective small charities can be in achieving social change.
- Chair Safe as Houses Solace event
- Member of Domestic Abuse Commission