We work in partnership with other charities, agencies and law firms to make sure we deliver the best service for our clients and achieve systematic change.
We work in partnership with other charities, agencies and law firms to make sure we deliver the best service for our clients and achieve systematic change. We are a member of several charity coalitions:
- Disability Benefits Consortium
- London Child Poverty Alliance
- Taking Control Campaign
- End Child Poverty Coalition
We retain an Advice Quality Standards (AQS) kite mark for our advice services.
We also partner with the following corporate law firms for our Disability Benefits Tribunal Project:
- Allen & Overy (also piloting form-filling support for clients)
- Hogan Lovells
- Kingsley Napley
- Mayer Brown
- Morrison & Foerster
- Osborne Clarke
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Charles Russell Speechlys (also support Z2K with housing cases)
- Shearman & Sterling
- Visa (legal team)
- Osborne Law (support Z2K with work outside of Tribunals)
- Kirkland & Ellis (piloting cases from Mandatory Reconsideration)
If you work for or know of a corporate law firm that would be interested in joining the project, please register your interest here.