We work with you to solve your housing and welfare issues. We look long term to make sure that we are helping you in the most effective way. Some of our services are available to people across London, others are particular to certain boroughs – see project pages for more information.
To access our services, you must:
- be of working age
- live in London
- be entitled to means-tested benefits
If you have a simple query or require basic help, please contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau, as they will be able to assist you more quickly. We cannot help everyone who contacts us, and for this reason, we prioritise cases where there is a serious risk of homelessness, either because you are in rent arrears and/or because you do not have enough income to buy basic provisions.
Matters we focus on include:
- appealing benefits that have been stopped
- complications with Universal Credit
- addressing housing benefit complications, including rent arrears
- referrals to legal aid agencies for eviction notices and serious disrepair