Additional Wrap Around Support
We understand that alongside problems with your benefits and housing, there may be other matters that are impacting on your daily life.
We understand also, that worrying about money is stressful, particularly if your benefits have been recently stopped. We will ask you about this when you first come to us to discuss your case.
Additional help we could give you includes:
- Accessing small grants
- Accessing English language classes
- Money management
- Help with accessing services for addiction, referrals for counselling
- Help with benefits form filling
- Small group sessions where you can meet with others
- Help with freedom pass applications
- Participation in Ice & Fire Theatre productions
This help is delivered through a project called Stepping Stones, for which we have funding from the Big Lottery, and are working in partnership with South West London Law Centres, Ace of Clubs and Katherine Low Settlement. This project only works with clients from the following boroughs:
Find out more about our collaboration with theatre group ice&fire by reading Vier’s blog.
To find out how to access this service, please contact us.