If DWP or the council has made a mistake with your benefit payments, we may be able to help you lodge a complaint and ask for compensation
If your benefits payments have been delayed because of DWP or local council mistakes, we may be able to help you lodge a complaint with the right authority and/or get payments sped up or reinstated. We have experience dealing with:
- Delays in payment of ESA (Employment and Support Allowance) following a successful tribunal award
- Delays in payment of PIP (Personal Independence Payment)
- Delays in payment of elements of Universal Credit
- Missed monthly payment deadline from Universal Credit
- Delays in DWP determining mandatory reconsideration
- Delays in payment of Housing Benefit
- Delays in determining suitability reviews
If you would like help with any of these issues, please contact us.
For more information on the complaints process, download our guide to making a complaint.
Z2K Guide to Complaints (141.1KB pdf)