Delayed Payments

If DWP or the council has made a mistake with your benefit payments, we may be able to help you lodge a complaint and ask for compensation

If your benefits payments have been delayed because of DWP or local council mistakes, we may be able to help you lodge a complaint with the right authority and/or get payments sped up or reinstated. We have experience dealing with:

  • Delays in payment of ESA (Employment and Support Allowance) following a successful tribunal award
  • Delays in payment of PIP (Personal Independence Payment)
  • Delays in payment of elements of Universal Credit
  • Missed monthly payment deadline from Universal Credit
  • Delays in DWP determining mandatory reconsideration
  • Delays in payment of Housing Benefit
  • Delays in determining suitability reviews

If you would like help with any of these issues, please email Daniel at



For more information on the complaints process, download our guide to making a complaint.

Z2K Guide to Complaints (141.1KB pdf)