Tribunals Representation

If you have been wrongly turned down from PIP or ESA, we may be able to help you submit an appeal and represent you in court

If you have had your application for Employment Support Allowance (ESA) or Personal Independent Payments (PIP) declined by the Department for Work & Pensions (DWP), you may be able to appeal this decision.  If you are one of our existing clients, we can talk to you about how we can help.

If you are getting help from another agency or charity, they may be able to refer you to us once they have completed your Mandatory Reconsideration, and lodged an appeal with the tribunals – follow the link below to refer a client to this service.

We take up to 40 cases to tribunal a month, often with representation from a pro bono lawyer or law student.  Click here to find out more information about our current partnerships with law firms and universities.

Make a referral

If you work for an organisation or charity that is supporting a client with their tribunal and want to make a referral to our Tribunal Representation project, click here.

Refer a client


“After the help I got at tribunal, thanks to the Z2K staff, I got my PIP and now I can manage my bills. I need no longer to sell my belongings to survive.” – Client feedback

“For half an hour in the process, during my hearing, I really felt as if I had someone to help me. It was my case, and I felt so much more tranquil going there, because I knew someone would be going.” – Client feedback