If you are having problems with Housing Benefit, council tax or rent arrears, or if you are worried about eviction, we may be able to help.

We can help you with:

  • Finding out about all your options
  • Thinking through what would be best for you
  • Making sure you get the Housing Benefit you are entitled to
  • Talking to your Council
  • Organising repayments
  • Applying for Discretionary Housing Payments (DHPs) or other support
  • Understanding what to do about bailiffs
  • Getting any extra support you need

If you need help with any of these, please contact us